Wixaritari (Huichol) Knit Bag - Sacred Peyote Turqoise
Color popping bags made by Wixaritari (Huichol) indigenous artisans from the Western Sierra Madre region in Mexico. This deeply spiritual culture spans a millenium and its people are known as the guardians of Peyote.
- The Hikuri (Peyote) button design honors a sacred hallucinogenic cactus species which is consumed during special ceremonies, and represents the source of wisdom
- Dimensions: 38 c.m. (15") in length by 33 c.m. (13") in width. Strap is 115 c.m. (45")
- Color: currant and turquoise
- See interior of bag in alternate picture
- Ships same day from Florida