Kuna (Tule) Earrings - Blossom Rain
We are honored to collaborate with Makua jewelry to bring you a line of unique pieces featuring authentic mola handwork. The mola is the signature craft of the Kuna (Tule) indigenous women who live in coastal rainforests of Colombia and Panama.
This pair of lluvia (rain) earrings comes from a cooperative village in Uraba de Antioquia, a Pacific region that is the gateway to South America. This collection is a stunning harmonizing of tradition and innovation.
- Dimensions: ~9 c.m. (3.5") long
- Materials: gold-plated copper with textile fabric
- Colors: blossom and deep pink, fresh lime, gold and black
- Push back model (for pierced ears)
- Ships same day from Florida